POSITION: Senior Acquisition Analyst
LOCATION: Crystal City, VA
CLEARANCE: Secret -must be obtainable - current / active secret preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing technical and programmatic plans, measures, and progress reports.
- Monitoring program schedules to ensure proper resources have been allocated and risks are recognized and mitigated.
- Gaining concurrence, approval, and consensus from stakeholders on various issues.
- Developing, providing, and presenting program information.
- Responding to external requests for information.
- Preparing and reviewing all policy, acquisition and technical documentation.
- Communicating issues regarding product development, storage, and sustainment.
- Successful staffing of program, meeting technical requirements and maintaining relevant certification requirements.
- Managing direct reports and ensuring compliance of all company and contractual policies.
- Implementing operational improvements and utilizing capacity planning/operational metrics to achieve project success.
- Collecting information to create and submit mandatory reports on a monthly basis.
- Managing and maintaining budgets associated with overall project.
- Maintaining effective communication with the client, PE leadership, and employees.
- Presenting project-related updates and information to Sr. Management as well as client.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience with the most current DoD acquisition and program management policies and practices applicable to DoD Programs.
- Expert knowledge of DoD/Federal Government defense programs, research and development programs, and knowledge of DoD/Military Department programming and budgeting.
- Knowledge of the relationships of the Defense Agencies, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Services, the Joint Staff and other Federal Government agencies.
- Possess DoD Acquisition Level III qualification or equivalent (desired)
- Have advanced technical, analytical and problem solving skills, and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project. The analyst must have excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills, and be able to participate and work in a team environment.
- Must have demonstrated time management and organizational skills
Required Education and Experience: BS/BA is required in engineering, business or related field with a minimum of twelve (12) years' experience
in DoD acquisition providing analysis and support to defense research and development programs.
Alcyoneinc.net is best viewed with a resolution of 1280 x 800 with Internet Explorer v.7.0 or higher